Croft End offers customers........
Our Facilities Include:
- - Stabling for over 60 horses
- - Outdoor arena (35m x 65m) with sand/fibre mix surface
- - Indoor arena (20m x 40m) with sand/fibre mix surface and viewing gallery
- - Set within Daisy Nook Country Park for accessible, quiet hacking
- - The mechanical horse simulator, nicknamed Troy
- - Complete classroom training facilities
- - Training materials, including audio-visual aids, library of books and magazines and I.T.
- - Shower bay with heated water for bathing horses
- - Turnout paddock for winter turnout
- - Post and rail fenced fields with electric fencing for summer turnout
- - Crofters cafe - serving hot meals, snacks, home made cakes, daily menus and full breakfasts
Our newly resurfaced fully lit Indoor Arena (20m x 40m) has a state of the art sand/fibre mix surface and means you can have your lesson whatever the weather. From our viewing gallery your family and friends can watch the lesson whilst having a hot cup of tea.
In a quiet rural setting, the newly resurfaced outdoor arena has a sand/rubber mix surface and is 35m x 65m. Our horses love to have their lessons outdoors (weather permitting) and show off their paces. The arena is fully flood lit and this enables lessons to continue into the evening and is perfectly lit for outdoor flat work as well as jumping lessons.
Crofters cafe - open every day and serving hot meals, snacks, home made cakes, daily menus and full breakfasts. Look out for the range of vegetarian options on the menu. If you are having a lesson after school or work then you can grab a bite to eat in the cafe and save some time.
Croft End are pleased to annonce we now have a Automated External Defibrillator on the premises. This is situated in the office and staff are fully trained to use it. We were able to purchase this through money raised at our annual presentation dance, so many thanks to all our customers who have helped us to have this valuable piece of equipment.